CAUTION: Content on this site may be offensive. If you are under the age of 18 go to Filipinotown and get a fake ID to read this blog (and to get into a Canadian bar).

Monday, December 22

I Love Money

I Love Money - how bout you?
We Love Money - and VH1 Does too!

VH1 has finally started to release the dirt on their latest genius, "I LOVE MONEY"!

According to Cynopsis.com, "...I Love Money premieres July 13 at 9p and brings together seventeen contestants from Rock of Love, I Love New York and Flavor of Love vying for a cash prize while in Mexico. Hosted by Craig J. Jackson, the twelve episode series will have the stars battle for the $250,000 grand prize instead of love."

From the blog - Cast Members from...
Rock of Love (Season 1) Heather Brandi C Rodeo

Flavor of Love (Season 1/2)
Hoopz Toasteee Pumpkin Nibblz

Can't wait for the rest of the cast to be revealed! Also, remember to tune in July 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment